Monday, February 22, 2010

You Like Us, You Really Like Us

Two things I learned on this trip:

1. A surefire home remedy for teething pain is gnawing on a frozen mini bagel. I was told this by not one, but TWO sets of relatives, and neither one was aware that the other had given me this same advice. Which means it has to be true. And as soon as we've got Sadie started on solid foods, I plan to try it out.

2. A lot of people read this blog. I mean, not a LOT, but more than I thought. Many times over the course of our vacation, people told me that they enjoyed following the Slurry Baby Blog because it reminded them of their own kids growing up, or found it funny, or appreciated the photos and videos. Some even told me that they had forwarded it on to friends who might enjoy it. This was really nice to hear. Readers, feel free to leave me a comment here saying hello, even if you don't know us personally. We promise not to get creeped out. As proof, here is a video of Sadie in the Jumparoo, not being creeped out.





No comments:

Post a Comment