Sunday, August 15, 2010

Three Generations







IMG_0362



Originally uploaded by dotalbon



Last night, we went to my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary dinner. It was an incredible event, marked by lots of laughing and hugging, moving toasts, creme brulee, and the unforgettable image of my grandparents taking the dance floor and sashaying across the room in perfect unison while everyone watched in sheer awe, including the pianist.


This is a photo from the dinner of me, Sadie, my sister and my mother.


Looking at this picture will tell you several things:


1. My family likes to wear black.


2. You can never possess too many glasses of wine.


3. Sadie is getting really, really big. This is an 18-month size dress.



1 comment:

  1. I can not believe she is eleven months old. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete