Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sadie Hams It Up for the Camera

This isn't the most scintillating footage of Sadie ever taken, but if you feel like staring into the eyes of a cute baby for a few minutes, then it'll be right up your alley.

Yesterday morning, I placed her on the bed and she started a flood of cooing and gurgling, mixed in with delighted smiles. I ran for the iPhone so I could try to get it on video, and naturally as soon as I held it up, she forgot about me entirely and just stared at the camera as though it were something she really, really, really wanted to put in her mouth.

Baby Sadie at 11 Weeks





1 comment:

  1. No comments on the iPhone (wish I'd had one when you and Heather were little, though) -- but my Lord, if Sadie's eyes get any bigger ... well, there's no way they can get bigger!

    Is it just me, or is this the cutest grandchild in the history of the world?  

    ReplyDelete